GET HAPPY AT DRAUGHTSMAN!
The Late Night Draughts event is open to all and will showcase new happy hour food items such as Goat Cheese Stuffed Dates and BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders, happy hour beverage specials, samples of the newest seasonal beers from Babe’s Brewhouse and live music by The Hive Minds.
Late Night Draughts
What: A launch event for Draughtsman’s new Happy Hour program
When: Thursday, July 27 from 8:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: Draughtsman, 1501 N. Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs 92262
- Complimentary tray pass of dishes from the new Draughtsman Happy Hour menu, featuring Papas Bravas (vegetarian & gluten free), Goat Cheese Stuffed Dates (vegetarian), Lamb Meatballs (gluten free) and BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders
- Draughtsman’s Happy Hour Daily Specials will be available during the event, which include: $2 off all specialty cocktails (Monday’s special); 50% off all draught beer (Tuesday’s special); $5 glasses of house wine (“Wine Wednesday” special); 20% off pitchers of beer, cider and margaritas (Thursday’s “Pitcher Night” special)
- Live musical performance by the band The Hive Minds
- Complimentary samples of the newest seasonal beers from local brewery Babe’s Brewhouse; samples will be available on the Draughtsman patio during the event
- No RSVP necessary
Draughtsman now features happy hour during two windows:
- Happy Hour: Monday through Friday, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., with specials on beer, wine and cocktails, as well as new Happy Hour food offerings.
- Late Night Happy Hour: Monday through Friday, 8:30 p.m. to close, featuring specials on beer, wine and cocktails.
The happy hour menu is available for all restaurant seating, including the bar, interior tables and patio. Draughtsman’s happy hour details are available online here.
The delicious new happy hour food offerings and updated flavors on the lunch and dinner menu are the creation of Executive Chef Kelly Walling, who joined the ARRIVE Hotels & Restaurants team in late February of this year. Chef Kelly is a graduate of the California Culinary Academy and spent time in San Francisco working for Wolfgang Puck and Chef Mitchell Rosenthal. He has been at the helm of several successful restaurants in the Coachella Valley, including the La Quinta Cliffhouse and Pacifica Seafood Restaurant.
Photography: food and drink by Nichole Gawalis, exterior and patio by Chris Miller, interior by Jeff Mindell