Palm Springs Style Properties specializes in helping you buy and sell exceptional homes in Palm Springs, helmed by Camron Carrier, a Realtor® with the Paul Kaplan Group. Curious what your home is worth? Looking for the perfect midcentury desert home? Want an investment property or vacation rental? We can help. Contact us today!
Camron Carrier Realtor ® BRE#02048148
Phone: (760) 909-7205
Below are the latest homes to market here in Palm Springs!
Selling your Home in Palm Springs? Here are some ways we can help!
- Marketing - We spread the word via social media, web ads, postcards, videos, newsletters, integration with bloggers/influencers -- creative marking is the key when you want to stand out from the crowd!
- Tap in to Palm Springs Style's built in audience of nearly 100,000 combined social media followers and newsletter subscribers.
- Great Presentation - Pictures, Videos, Social Media, it all looks great!
- The Right Price - Using the experience of The Paul Kaplan Group and its experience with listing and pricing homes. You are sure to get the best value for your property.
- Local Expert with Knowledge to best represent your home
- Open Houses that stand out. We spread the word, get the maximum number of people to see your home in person.
About Midcentury Modernism
Notable for its use of glass, clean lines, natural and manufactured resources and indoor/outdoor spaces, Desert Modernism evoked a lifestyle of simple elegance and informality. Influenced by the dictates of desert living and the intense climate, the style grew out of the architects and designers' adaptive use of inventive materials, modern construction techniques and new post-war technologies, and served an enthusiastic and willing clientele.
Palm Springs architects and developers of the era include:
- Richard Neutra
- John Lautner
- Donald Wexler
- Albert Frey
- William "Bill" Krisel, Palmer and Krisel, Inc.
- William F. Cody
- John Porter Clark
- George and Robert Alexander (land developers and builders)
- Hugh Kaptur
- E. Stewart Williams
Contact us today to see the most current midcentury properties on the market in Palm Springs. Contact us to arrange showings and find out more about any property you find on our site!
Condominiums in Palm Springs are perfect for a weekend getaway spot, an income property for short or long-term rental, or as a full-time residence that’s low-maintenance and full of great amenities like pools, tennis courts, dog parks, gyms and more. There are a number of excellent condo communities in Palm Springs, and with so many choices it’s great to have a local expert to help you make your decision an easy one. I look forward to helping you find your ideal Palm Springs condo!